Bangalore is very well organized and well-structured city with major known MNCs allowing thousands of people well-established jobs, with good perks. The majorities of people are earning a handsome salary, and have very stable careers. Bangalore is a table market and has steady prices in housing and property sector. Bangalore has faced major migration in the last several decades making the city a hub for IT Industries and Multi National Companies. For many people, it’s a perfect place to invest in your house and retirement.
Banks are offering Home Loans for every suitable candidate, as the new changes made in the Home Loan rate calculation, the major banks being each other’s competitors offer borrowers the best deal to suit their purpose. Let us help you guide through the correct steps you need to follow in term terms of availing a Home Loan.
These offers depend from one bank to other. The mandatory criteria are to get decent credit scores to avail such benefits.
The first step is to apply for a loan application via online or at the bank branch. Also, many Non-Banking financial services also offer Home Loans at a different rate of interest, most of the NBFCs provide suitable rate of interest on Home Loan. As we know that it depends on the credit score of each individual. Hence to know whether you are suitable for the Home Loan, many NBFS will provide the Home Loan at a little higher rate of interest.
The terms and condition for every housing finance company are different from each other, but 80% the procedure is the same. The documents needed in the procedure are like Proof of income, bank balance etc. that is needed to be attached with the application form when you submit your paperwork at HFC.
A low credit score or other credit problems don’t necessarily mean you cannot get you a Home Loan. The credit score plays an important role in getting you a Home Loan, you want easy EMI and decent interest rates, and this will help you to get the best deal available for you. The banks since passed the new MCLR rates system to evaluate your tenure the Loan Tenure.
Banks in India offer loans against property and loan against Fixed Deposits; this may get you the desired loan at a very low rate of Interest. It’s the best choice for those whose credit limit is low. This is provided to those whose source of income is salaried or self-employed who have properties under their names.
It is always advisable to improve your credit score and profile before you apply for a Home Loan. Thus many professionals, credit repair professional or a legal professional will help you get the scores better to get any kind of credit you would need.
Here are some of the steps that one can imply in order to improve your credit score:
- Always check your credit score report. Check for any missing item or any record that is not letting you get your score high. Sometimes there are some penalty charges that can affect your report more than 7 years. So by dealing with your credit score company office, it will help you to remove that from the report, so you score go back to normal. This will give you a boost to your credit score temporarily, so you can avail the desired loan.
- Make sure all your monthly bills are paid on time, such as credit card bills, electric bills, any personal loans EMI, Phone bill, and any medical bills. This will create an impression of you that you are capable of paying the loan and will lead to a better credit score.
- Paying your debts will help you ease the credit issue; all the previous debts should be cleared effectively and if in case you have any unpaid dues then such remarks shows on your credit scores that are more than 7 years, these don’t go away if you fail to maintain your record of paying your debts on time. It is very beneficial to use your credit card more often, only if you pay off your bills on time, that gives your credit score some positive rating.
- 3 passport size photographs
- ID proof – Passport / voter ID / Aadhar or driving license
- Residence Proof – Passport / Landline bill / postpaid mobile bill/ rental agreement or Bank Statement
- Pan Card copy
- Age Proof – Passport/ driver’s license/school certificate or Pan Card copy
- Income Proof – Latest 3 months salary slips or business P&L statement
- Banking Statement – 6 months bank statements
- Property ownership – Original copy of registration along with other relevant tax documents for land or building
Make sure you don’t get any further debts, if you’re applying for lower credit score Home Loan, you should definitely avail these small debts like personal loans or any such loan.
Taking a loan can give your score marked negatively while assessing you for your Home Loan request. Also, apply for any kind of a new credit will lead to credit inquiry that will also affect your credit score negatively for some time.