Exercises For Cellulite Treatment
Your body may have been craving for exercise for too long, and you’ve probably tried a few times but lost your spirits when you started noticing those cellulites at the back of your thighs and legs. Well, guess what? Those cellulites are not going away if you don’t try hard enough to eliminate them now.
If you want to see those cellulites fade, you’ll have to do better than sit around on put on your Bodishape Cellulite Cream. These products simply weren’t designed as stand alone solutions to your cellulite problems.
10 Exercises to Reclaim your Sexy Bod Back
In case you haven’t yet learned, not even intense exercises can erase your cellulites permanently. That’s because cellulites are caused by tough fibers pulling down on your skin, and trapping fat cells in the process. What exercising, however, can do is to prevent those fat cells from causing more dimpling as these bulge, become larger, and press harder on your skin.
Here are 10 exercises you can do everyday to get your cellulites under control and enjoy the physical activity at the same time.
1. Swimming. Swimming is both a cardio and a muscle toning exercise rolled into one. It stretches and flexes every muscle in your body — back, abs, triceps, biceps, glutes, thighs, legs, even your neck. Just swimming continuous laps for a good 15 minutes should deliver a lot of difference to your body if done regularly — thrice to four times weekly, that is.
2. Hiking. If you love the outdoors and cellulites on your glutes, thighs and legs are your problem, this is the exercise for you. The inclines and drops in the terrain, amplified by the weight of your camping gear, give your lower body sufficient stress that strengthens and tones the muscles in these areas.
3. Running. To maximize your workout and get more every minute you spend running whether outdoors or on your treadmill, walk, jog and sprint alternatingly, doing these on a ratio of 1:1:1, that is, 15 minutes or 20 minutes of each. This strategy will help you lose more fat in just 15 minutes than when you just kept running for a longer period of time.
4. Stationary Biking. It’s no use if you’re pedalling calmly and slowly. You have to perform a high intensity stationary biking. If you haven’t seen this exercise performed in a group class at the gym before, Google it up to see how it’s done and emulate.
5. Grasshopper climb. Go down on all fours with your arms and legs straightened. Twist your hips to the left as you bring your right leg to your left waist. Do the same for the other side. Alternate quickly for a good 15 seconds. Rest for 15 seconds and then do it again. Repeat the routine three times.
6. Jumping Jacks. Allegedly the fastest way to loose your abs is to jump up and down. As a variation, you may use a skipping rope. Skip on both legs then one then alternatingly. Work up the pace as you go.
7. Kickback. Stand, feet together With dumbbells in both hands, slightly bend your waist forward. With elbows bent and both hands raised to your armpits. Snappily stretch back as far as you can then gradually go back to starting position.
8. Inclined push ups. Rest the top of your body with your arms supporting it on a bench, with your legs down on the floor. Perform push ups.
9. Glute lift. With your elbows and knees on the floor, raise your right leg and kick as far back as you can. Return to starting position and kick again with the same leg. Repeat 15 times then do with the other leg.
10. Plank. Elbows on the floor . Legs together with only the toes supporting, and face forward. Lift your body and keep it up for as long as you can.
Take advantage of Bodishape Cellulite Cream or another similar firming cream. These heat up affected areas of your skin, stimulating faster rates of metabolising fat so that less of these are trapped inside the fibers that are causing your skin to become bumpy.
Cellulites can be peskier and tougher than any exercise or cellulite cream can ever beat but, that shouldn’t discourage you from getting more regular exercise. It not only keeps new cellulites off and makes existing once much less noticeable, but also helps keep your whole body in shape, healthy and well.