A Trip To Mumbai: Places To visit
If you are traveling to Mumbai then you must not miss the below places and activities to do as it gives you a memorable experience. You must get an idea about the attractions of the destination so that you can plan your day in advance and enjoy it to the maximum.
Let’s learn about the attractions of Mumbai and plan your vacations according to it:
- Marine Drive: It is the most iconic and popular spot in Mumbai. It has also been featured in many Bollywood films. It is a place where people come to get relax and enjoy the cool winds as well. It gives a mesmerizing view that you should not miss. You must visit there, and sit over the edges with some masala peanuts and enjoy this calm view. You can also visit the nearby restaurants to have pizza and much more.
- Furtados: If you are crazy about music and love to enjoy the same from every corner of your heart then you must visit this place. It is a place that comprises drums, pianos, bass, violins, tablas, keyboards and much more, you just have to name it and they will surely have it. There you will get a knowledgeable and understanding salesperson that helps you in choosing the best instrument for yourself.
- Elephanta Island: Take a walk from Gateway of India and head out to these amazing, historical Elephanta caves located on the island of Gharapuri; the caves are a very popular as a traveler attraction. With a visit to this island, you may surely enjoy the walk around the caves. Various visitors enjoy the beauty of this place with couples seeking out a quiet spot and archaeological enthusiasts some historical evidences. After a thrilling, but tiring ride through the caves, enjoy the Delicious Maharashtrian food served in the nearby restaurants.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya: It is the main museum in Mumbai that has its own story. It was founded in the early 20th century with the help of government. You will surely love the beauty of this place. It is formerly known as the Prince of Wales Museum of Western India and is a place where you will enjoy the history behind it.
- Movies: Mumbai is the city of dreams and entertainment. If you want to relax or just want to do something exploring then you must visit here. If you want to know about Marathis and their history or love the way of their living then you must surely visit here. You must go to Marathi movies in Mumbai as they are really interesting. If you know the Marathi language and want to do something out of the box, then a Marathi movie is a must. It will give you a different experience that helps you in understanding their culture and way of living as well.
- Enjoy street food: Apart from all the beauties, this place is also very popular for its street that is famous in all over the India. You must taste the Vada Pav Bhaji, Panipuri and much more. You will surely love it.
Mumbai is a place that is enjoyed by the person with any interest. As there is something for everyone whether you love nature, food, movies and anything else, you will really get a place of attraction as per your interest.