Drinking White Tea To Lose Weight
White tea may be a powerful ally for people who want to lose weight. This product, combined with a healthy lifestyle, will make those extra kilos that we both feel uncomfortable disappear quickly and effectively.
What is White Tea and where it comes from?
Originally from China, and dubbed in ancient times as the elixir of life and youth, white tea was available to very few, only kings, great leaders or families of high society could take it.
This type of tea comes from the same plant as green tea, for the production of precious white tea only the most tender leaves and young plant are extracted. Once chosen are themselves sun rays which are responsible for drying, and then be processed slightly, thereby preventing further oxidation. We can say that the blade can only be collected for a few days a year, which raises the cost considerably.
Why it can help Me Lose Weight?
There are numerous properties of white tea for weight loss and help fight the battle against obesity, among others distinguish the following:
- Increases metabolism, recent studies support that this type of tea can increase metabolism up to 25% taking it regularly, thus contributing to greater calorie burn.
- It helps treat and prevent fluid retention.
- Favors appetite control in a way natural.
- It improves digestion and regulates intestinal transit.
- It reduces fat deposits and hinders the formation of fat cells.
- It is purifying.
- It offers triple polyphenols (antioxidants present in all varieties of tea), so its effect against free radicals among other things is very high.
- Lowers cholesterol.
These are some of the reasons that white tea a friend to take into account in any diet to lose weight. If this is your case, if you want to lose those extra pounds before that special party or swilling’re doing the operation zero size, do not hesitate, lose weight will be much easier with this wonderful product.
But not everyone has the same needs, white tea has benefits for everyone, as it is also known anti-cancer properties, strengthens bones and helps to have a healthy and glowing skin.
It is also one of the varieties of tea with less caffeine and offers the palate a delicious taste.